Talks Given at the Conference
· K. BECHER, On the length of a field.
· N. BELI, Representations of integral quadratic forms over dyadic fields.
· B. CALMES, Witt groups of schemes.
· J. P. CERRI, Questions of Euclideanity for the norm form.
· V. CHERNOUSOV, Almost-minimal lattices of higher rank.
· R. COULANGEON, Zeta functions of quadratic forms and height of flat tori.
· R. DIETMANN, New results on Tartakowski's Theorem.
· A. DOLPHIN, Bilinear and differential forms under simple extensions.
· N. ELKIES, Theta and weighted theta functions.
· L. FUKSHANSKY, Effective structure theorems for quadratic spaces via height.
· S. GARIBALDI, Quadratic forms invariants under algebraic groups.
· L. GERSTEIN, The "Fermat-Legendre-Gauss-Cassels-Pfister" Theorem.
· S. GILLE, On the cohomology of Rost's cycle modules over split simple connected algebraic groups.
· Y. HIRONAKA, Local densities of quadratic forms and applications.
· T. IBUKIYAMA, Siegel modular forms of small weight and the Witt operador.
· B. JACOB, H1(X,u(m)) when X is a conic in characteristic 2 and Witt kernels of function fields.
· B. KAHN, Homotopical approaches to SK1 and SK2 of central simple algebras.
· N. KARPENKO, Canonical dimension of products of Severi-Brauer varieties.
· W. KOHNEN, Representation numbers of integers by positive definite quadratic forms.
· D. KRASHEN, The u-invariant of the function field of a curve over a higher local field via field patching.
· A. KUMAR, The E8 and the Leech lattices in the context of energy minimization.
· A. LAGHRIBI, Hyper-Isotropy of bilinear forms in characteristic 2.
· A. LEIBAK, Some new results on additive generalizations of Voronoi Theory for number fields.
· D. LEWIS, Rings with annihilating polynomials.
· J. MARTINET, Kissing numbers and perfection relation lattices.
· A. MERKURJEV, Essential dimension of p-Groups.
· B. K. OH, Positive definite n-regular quadratic forms.
· A. PACETTI, Shimura correspondence and central values of L-series.
· R. PARIMALA, The u-invariant of function fields of p-adic curves.
· P-S. PARK, Fifteen theorem for universal hermitian lattices.
· A. QUEGUINER, On Cassels-Pfister for algebras with involutions.
· R. SALVATI-MANNI, Vanishing at infinity of non-homogeneous theta series and codes.
· A. SCHÜRMANN, Enumerating perfect forms
· N. SEMENOV, J-invariant of linear algebraic groups and its applications.
· N. SKORUPPA, Theta blocks and Theta series.
· K. SNITZ, Average representation number for spinor genera.
· J. P. TIGNOL, Cohomological invariants of involutions on central simple algebras.
· G. TORNARIA, The Brandt module of ternary quadratic lattices.
· F. VALLENTIN, New upper bounds on kissing numbers from optimization with quadratic forms.
· A. VISHIK, Quadratic forms and algebraic cobordism.
· L. WALLING, Reciprocity Theorem of Gauss.
· T. WATANABE, A bound of the number of reduced Arakelov divisors of an algebraic number field.